Latest KVS Announcement: Kendriya Vidyalaya Class 1 Online Admission 2022-23 Date
An autonomous body under Ministry of Education, Govt. of India, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan admission portal has announced the date for class 1 online registration for the academic year 2022-2023
KV School Registration and submission of online application for admission to Std 1 for the academic year 2022-2023 will start on 28 Feb 2022 10:00 IST.
शैक्षणिक सत्र 2022-2023 के लिए कक्षा 1 में प्रवेश के लिए पंजीकरण एवं ऑनलाइन आवेदन 28 Feb 2022 10:00 IST से शुरू होगा।
KVS Online Admission portal is exclusively for applying for admission to Std 1 in Kendriya Vidyalayas all over India for the academic year 2022-2023 – www.kvsangathan.nic.in admission 2022-23
KVS Admission Important Dates 2022-23 for Class 1
- Starting date of KVS Online Registration for Class 1 at kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in – 28.02.2022 at 10:00 AM
- Last date of KVS Online Registration for Class 1 at kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in – 13.04.2022 at 07:00 PM
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022-23 will be available from 28th February 2022. After the release of the official Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022-23 notification, the online application link will be available. The application forms for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022-23 for Class 1 will be issued in the KVS online admission portal. Candidates can check the complete details about the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Guidelines 2022-23 in official site of KVS https://kvsangathan.nic.in/
The KVS Admission Age Table 2022-23 is given below:
KVS Admission Age For Class 1 Minimum Age (As on 31st March): 5 years
Max Age (As on 31st March): 7 years
KVS Admission Age For Class 2 Minimum Age (As on 31st March): 6 years
Max Age (As on 31st March): 8 years
KVS Admission Age For Class 3 Minimum Age (As on 31st March): 7 years
Max Age (As on 31st March): 9 years
KVS Admission Age For Class 4 Minimum Age (As on 31st March): 8 years
Max Age (As on 31st March): 10 years
KVS Admission Age For Class 5 Minimum Age (As on 31st March): 9 years
Max Age (As on 31st March): 11 years
KVS Admission Age For Class 6 Minimum Age (As on 31st March): 10 years
Max Age (As on 31st March): 12 years
KVS Admission Age For Class 7 Minimum Age (As on 31st March): 11 years
Max Age (As on 31st March): 13 years
KVS Admission Age For Class 8 Minimum Age (As on 31st March): 12 years
Max Age (As on 31st March): 14 years
KVS Admission Age For Class 9 Minimum Age (As on 31st March): 13 years
Max Age (As on 31st March): 15 years
KVS Admission Age For Class 10 Minimum Age (As on 31st March): 14 years
ax Age (As on 31st March): 16 years
Note: The maximum age limit can be relaxed by two years in case of Differently abled children by the Principal.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission For Class 1
- 15% of seats are reserved for SC and 7.5% seats are reserved for ST. The shortfall in the number of seats reserved for SC and ST will be worked out after considering the number of SC/ST children admitted under RTE quota.
- 10 seats (out of 40 seats) in Class I per section are to be filled as per RTE Provisions (25% of seats) and these 10 seats will be filled by draw of lots from all applications of SC/ST/EWS/BPL/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer).
- In the second phase, remaining seats are filled as per the existing priority category system. The shortfall in the seats reserved for SC/ST, if any shall be made good by admitting SC/ST applicants. For example, in a single section school, 6 seats are reserved for SC and 3 Seats for ST (15% for SC and 7.5% for ST). Assuming that, 2 SC candidates, 1 ST candidate, and 1 Differently Abled candidate are admitted under RTE in the lottery system in the first phase, then available SC seats will be considered as 6-2 = 4 and ST seats will be 3-1 = 2. The left out registered candidates from SC and ST category will be considered as per the order of priority categories for admission. In this case, the remaining 4 seats will be available for admission under the order of Priority of Category.
How to apply for KVS Online Admission 2022-23 for Class One:
Visit the Official Website https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/
- Click on Register tab at the right Corner of the website.
- The below instructions are displayed on the screen
- Read the instructions and click on Proceed Button.
Points to Remember to To login to the admission application portal, the following information must be provided exactly as given during registration :
- Login Code (generated after successful registration)
- Date of birth of child entered while signing up (registering)
- Mobile number (with Indian SIM card) entered while signing up (registering)
- Valid email address (registering)
- A digital photograph or scanned photograph of the child seeking admission
- Details of government certificate in case you are applying under economically weak section
- Transfer details of parent/grandparent whose service credentials will be used in the application.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022-23 Age Limit for Class 1
As per the new guidelines of KVS for 2022-23, the eligibility age for admission in class 1 is 5 years as on 31st March 2022. And also the student born on 1st April should be considered.
How to Apply for KV School admission 2022 in Class 1?
You can apply online for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission for Class 1 at the KVS online admission portal https://kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in/index.html.
Who can apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2022-23 for Class 1?
As per the KVS admission guidelines, students those who have possess the eligibility of Age Limit can apply for admission in KVs for class 1.
What is minimum and maximum age for KV admission for Class 1?
The minimum age for class 1 admission in KV schools is 6 years. The age of the student should be above 6 years as of 31st March.