India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 PDF Download
India Post GDS Extended time lines for Registration and submission of online applications from 16.06.2023 to 23.06.2023
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi-110 001
ADDENDUM TO NOTIFICATION DATED 20.05.2023
Subject: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Online Engagement-Special Cycle, May, 2023 – reg.
The schedule of activities in respect of GDS Online Engagement – Special Cycle, May, 2023 is hereby revised as under:
|Registration and Submission of Online applications. (for applying against the notified vacancies other than in the states / Divisions of Meghalaya, Sikkim, Tripura and Manipur)
|22.05.2023 to 11.06.2023
|Extended time lines for Registration and submission of online applications (For applying against the notified vacancies in the states/ Divisions of Meghalaya, Sikkim, Tripura & Manipur).
|16.06.2023 to 23.06.2023
|Edit / Correction Window for applicants
|24.06.2023 to 26.06.2023
Signed by Ravi Pahwa
Date: 09-06-2023 17:57:38
Assistant Director General (GDS/PCC)
India Post GDS Notification 2023 Vacancy Details Total 12828 Post
GDS Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
- GDS Recruitment 2023 Application Begin : 22-05-2023
- GDS Recruitment 2023 Last Date for Apply Online : 11-06-2023
- GDS Recruitment 2023 Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 11-06-2023
- GDS Recruitment 2023 Edit / Correction windows for Applicants Date : 12-06-2023 to 14-06-2023
- GDS Recruitment 2023 Merit List / Result : Notified Soon
GDS Recruitment 2023 Registration Instructions
- It should be noted that candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility before registering in portal.
- Registration is mandatory for applying online.
- In the Registration, the mobile number and email ID are to be unique and also requires validation for mapping as a registered email/mobile number. For this purpose OTP will be sent to the given mobile number and email ID without which the number cannot be registered and candidate cannot make a Registration.
For registering the application, the candidate required to submit the following basic details.
1. Mobile Number: Candidate has to enter 10 digit mobile number.
2. Email: Candidate has to enter a valid Email ID.
- Candidate should provide a valid mobile number and email through which he/she will receive further course communication. It is mandatory that candidate should keep his/her mobile number and email in active condition during the course of recruitment process as there is no provision for change of these details. Deduplication shall not be allowed. Only one Registration is allowed per candidate
3. Applicant’s Name: Candidate has to enter his/her name as per secondary school certificate.
4. Father’s Name / Mother’s Name: Candidate has to enter his/her Father’s name/Mother’s name as per secondary school certificate.
5. Date of Birth: Candidate has to enter his/her Date of Birth as per secondary school certificate.
6. Gender: Candidate has to enter his/her Gender.
6(a). Select (In Case of Transgender): This field will be enabled only if the candidate selects Transgender above.
7. Community: Community should be selected as per community certificate.
8. Circle in which secondary school passed: Candidate has to enter respective postal circle according to the state passed. The list of states and corresponding circles can be viewed by clicking on the link “click here to know your circle”.
9. Year of passing secondary school: Candidate has to enter his/her year of passing 10th Class.
10. Aadhaar Number: Candidate has to enter 12 digit unique Aadhaar Number.
11. Are You Person with Disability: Candidate has to select Yes/No according to his/her disability status.
11(a). Type of Disability: This field will be enabled only if the candidate selects “yes” in above field.
11(a)(i). Select PWD SubCategory: Candidate has to select respective PWD sub category.
12. Languages Studied in 10th class: Candidate has to select the languages that he/she studied in 10th class. One can select multiple languages here.
13. Whether Employed: Candidate has to select yes/no according to his/her employment status.
13(a). Whether employer NOC is available: This field will be enabled if the candidate selects “yes” in above field.
14 & 15. Candidate needs to upload his/her latest photo and signature in jpg/jpeg format with the following specifications.
- Photo: size – not exceeding 50kb
- Signature: size – not exceeding 20kb
- Candidate needs to enter all the mandatory fields in Registration.
- In case of any modifications required, changes can be made in the same screen before submission. After submission there will not be any provision for subsequent editing of data. On satisfactory confirmation of entered data, candidate requires to consent the undertakings by clicking the checkboxes for submission of Registration data.
- Candidates should produce the PWD certificate as per the eligibility at the time of original certificates verification if got selected.
- Candidate requires to Register only once there should not be any duplicate registration. mobile number and email id should be unique for Registation, ie mobile number/email id given for others registration should not be used again for other Registraions. Registering data of the same candidate by altering any of the parameters will be considered as duplicate Registration and is subjected to de duplication process and is liable for cancellation of candidature.
- Candidate needs to submit correct information during Registration. If any false information found, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
GDS Recruitment 2023 Fee Payment Instructions
- It should be noted that candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility before making fee payment since fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Candidate requires to make a Fee Payment of Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred only) for the online submission of application. However, the following category is exempted for fee payment, all female / trans-woman candidates and all SC/ST candidates.
- Fee Payment can be made only through online in the same portal.
- All types of payment modes like recognized Credit/Debit cards, Net Banking and UPI. Payment Gateway Charges as applicable are to borne by the candidate’s in addition to the fee.
GDS Recruitment 2023 Applying for Division Instructions
- Registration number is mandatory and Fee will be asked through online payment after submission of online application for the candidates who have to pay the required fee. Application details submitted without making fee payment will not be considered as successfully submitted application.
- For Application process, Candidate needs to submit Present Address details, Permanent address details, SSC marks/grades/points, Choice of preferences and Division for Document verification.
- Candidate should ensure that valid Present/Permanent address details are entered as further course of communication will be sent to the given address in case of selection.
- Candidate should ensure that marks/grades/points should be entered as per his/her SSC memo. In case of any deviation, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidate is allowed to apply for only one Division in any one circle eligible.
- Candidate needs to exercise the preferences thoroughly before submitting the application. Preferences will be displayed based on the eligibility (like age, community, Person with Disability etc.) of the candidate.
- Candidate needs to select the choice of Division for verification of Documents. (Documents verification will be done at selected Division in case of selection.)
- Candidates needs to submit the correct information during entire application process. If any information found incorrect, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF Download, Online Apply, Fees, Circle Wise Post Notification and Help Desk
- GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF Download : Click Here
- GDS Recruitment 2023 Circle Wise 12828 Post Notification : Click Here
- GDS Recruitment 2023 Online Apply : Click Here
- GDS Recruitment 2023 Fee Payment : Click Here
- GDS Recruitment 2023 Help Desk : Click Here