Framing of Department of Posts (Multi Tasking Staff) Recruitment Rules, 2022 – DoP Notice
File No. 37-33/2009-SPN-I
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi- 110 001
Dated 30th September, 2022
Subject: Framing of Department of Posts (Multi Tasking Staff) Recruitment Rules, 2022- reg.
The undersigned is directed to say that as per DoPT’s O.M. No. AB- 14017/6112008-Estt (RR) dated 13.10.2015 the proposal for framing / amendment of Recruitment Rules (RRs) are to be uploaded on the website of respective Ministries / Departments for 30 days for inviting comments from the stakeholders.
2. Competent Authority in Department of Posts has decided to revise the RRs governing the appointment of Multi Tasking Staff in Department of Posts. Draft of the proposed RRs is attached herewith for comments of stakeholders.
3. Stakeholders are requested to go through the draft Recruitment Rules and furnish their comments, if any, to the undersigned within a period of one month from the date of issue of the communication.
4. Draft RRs shall be available on the website of Department of Posts [www.indiapost.gov.in] during 01.10.2022 to 30.10.2022.
Enel: As above
(Dileep Singh Sengar)
Assistant Director General (SPN)
1. All Chief Postmaster General.
2. Director CEPT, A copy of draft Notification of RRs on the aforementioned post is enclosed with a request to upload the same in the website of India Post from 01.10.2022 to 30.10.2022.