OROP to all Pre-1.6.1953 Defence Pensioners, Ex.State Force Pensioners and their families – PCDA Circular 591
Circular No. 591
Subject:- Implementation of ‘One Rank One Pension’ to all Pre-01.06.1953 Defence pensioners, Ex. State Force Pensioners and their families.
Reference:- GoI, MoD letter No. 12(1)/2014/D(Pen /Policy)-Part-II dated 3rd Feb, 2016 (Circular No. 555 dated 04.02.2016), Circular 557 dated 17.03.2016, Circular 58 0 dated 05.07.2017 & Circular 581 dated 02.08.2017
OROP-2 Pension Revision Official Updated New Table (1 to 121) issued DESW on 20-01-2023 PDF Download
Under the extant Governme nt Orders , revision of pension under OROP scheme shall be effective with effect from 0 1.07.2014 , and payment of arrears accrued on account of revision of pension, if any, shall be made in a time bound manner as stipulated in Para 17.1 of the Circular No. 555 dated 04. 02.2016.
2. In this regard, it is stat ed that as per Para 4 of GoI, MoD letter No.12(1)/2014/D (Pen/Policy)-Part-II dated 03.02.2016 circulated vide this office Circular No. 555 dated 04.02.2016, provisions of OROP are also applicable to pre-01.06.1953 retirees pensioners, Ex-State Forces pensioners and their families for revision of pension/family pension. Accordingly, the benefit of ORO P also has to be given to Ex-State Forces Pensioner s/Family Pensioner s as per applicable tables, who were in receipt of pension as on 01.07.2014.
3. Further, rates of Ordinary Family Pension, Special Family Pension, 2nd Life award of SFP, Liberalized Family Pension, 2nd Life award of LFP, Disability/ Liberalized Disability element for 100% Disability, War Injury Element (Discharged) for 100% Disability, War Injury Element for 100% Disability (Invalid out Case) are now provided in annexed tables of this Circular as Table No. 97A , Table No. 98A, Table No. 99A, Table No. 100A and Table No. 101A, as rates of these types of pension were not given in Circular No. 555 dated 04.02.2016 and demands for these rates were raised by various PDA and pen sioners. These rat es are based on applicable percentage of rates in tables no. 97 to 101 respectively.
4. Therefore , to expedite the timely revision of pension in respect of all Pre-01.06.1953 pensioners, Ex-State Force Pensioners and their families, the Pension Disbursing Agencies are hereby authorised to revise the pension of all Pre-01.06.1953 pensioners, Ex State Forces Pensioners and their families as per the rates applicable to Regular Armed Forces Personnel without any Corr. PPOs.
5. All other terms and conditions remain unchanged.
6. This Circular has been uploaded on this office website www.pcdapension.nic.in for dissemination to all concerned.
(Nasim Ullah )