RTE Haryana 2023-24
RTE Haryana Admission 2023-2024 Online Registration Link, Required Documents, Last Date, Login, Application Status, School List and Last Date
Free education for children between the ages of 6 and 14 is a constitutional right in India. The Right to Education Act was passed in 2009 to ensure that every child has access to education. The government has also implemented various schemes to provide financial assistance to students from economically weaker sections.
Important Features Haryana Right to Education (RTE)
- Free and compulsory education to all children of India in the 6 to 14 age group.
- No child shall be held back, expelled or required to pass a board examination until the completion of elementary education.
- If a child above 6 years of age has not been admitted in any school or could not complete his or her elementary education, then he or she shall be admitted in a class appropriate to his or her age. However, if a case may be where a child is directly admitted in the class appropriate to his or her age, then, in order to be at par with others, he or she shall have a right to receive special training within such time limits as may be prescribed. Provided further that a child so admitted to elementary education shall be entitled to free education till the completion of elementary education even after 14 years.
- Proof of age for admission: For the purpose of admission to elementary education, the age of a child shall be determined on the basis of the birth certificate issued in accordance with the Provisions of Birth.
- Deaths and Marriages Registration Act 1856, or on the basis of such other document as may be prescribed. No child shall be denied admission in a school for lack of age proof.
- A child who completes elementary education shall be awarded a certificate.
- Call need to be taken for a fixed student–teacher ratio.
- 25% percent reservation for economically disadvantaged communities in admission to Class I in all private schools is to be done.
- Improvement in the quality of education is important.
- School teachers will need adequate professional degree within five years or else will lose job.
- School infrastructure (where there is a problem) need to be improved in every 3 years, else recognition will be cancelled.
- Financial burden will be shared between the state and the central government.
HR RTE Admission 2023-2024
RTE Haryana 2023-2024 Age Limit: Free and compulsory education to all children of India in the 6 to 14 age group.
RTE (Right to Education) Haryana Admission 2023-24 is where children from economically and socially disadvantaged backgrounds can apply for admission in private schools in the state of Haryana. Admission is conducted through an online application process, and the government provides financial assistance to cover school fees and other expenses.
The application process for RTE Haryana Admission 2023-24 is expected to start in the first quarter of 2023. Interested parents or guardians may visit the official website of RTE Haryana (https://harprathmik.gov.in/). Application process and other relevant details. To be eligible for RTE Haryana Admission 2023-24, the child should be from an economically and socially disadvantaged background and should be between 6 to 14 years of age. The family income must not exceed a certain limit and the child must have all the necessary documents to support the application.
However, Haryana Government is expected to publish the official notification regarding RTE Haryana Admission 2023-24 on the official website (https://harprathmik.gov.in/) in the first quarter of 2023. Parents and guardians who are interested in RTE Haryana Admission 2023-24 are advised to visit the official website regularly for updates and notifications regarding the admission process. They can stay informed through local news sources or by contacting the concerned authorities in their district or taluk.
Haryana Right to Education Form and Admission Time Table 2023-2024
As of November 2022 to the best of my knowledge, the official RTE Haryana Admission Time Table 2023-24 is yet to be released by Haryana Govt. However, based on previous years’ schedule, the admission process is expected to start in the first quarter of 2023. Once the official RTE Haryana Admission Time Table 2023-24 is published, it will be available on the official website (https://harprathmik.gov.in/) and will contain important dates like start and end date of application process, document verification dates. and admission lottery date.
Parents and guardians interested in RTE Haryana Admission 2023-24 are advised to visit the official website regularly for updates and notifications regarding the admission process and time schedule. They can stay informed through local news sources or by contacting the concerned authorities in their district or taluk.
Haryana RTE Admission Education Rules and Required Documents
RTE Haryana 2023-2024 Documents
Documents required for RTE (Right to Education) admission may vary depending on the state and the particular school. However, here are some documents commonly required for RTE Admission 2023:
|Sr. No||Document||Valid Certificates|
|2||Parent’s Caste Certificate||
|9||Child in Need of Care and Protection||
|10||Children belonging to Child care Institution||
|11||Child Labour / Children of migrating Labourers||
|12||Mentally Challenged Child Cerebral Palsy||
|14||ART therapy treatment seeking Children||
|15||Children Of Martyred Soldiers||
|16||Single Girl Child category||
|17||Children studying in Anganwadi under State Government authority||
|18||Child Aadhar card||
|19||Parent’s Aadhar Card||
These are some commonly required documents for RTE Admission 2023. However, it is advisable to check with the specific school or RTE authorities in your state for the complete list of required documents.
How to Check RTE Haryana Admission 2023-2024 School List
Follow the simple steps below to check the list of schools where you can get admission through Haryana State Admissions Authority:
- How to Check RTE School List in Haryana
- First, visit the official website link given here
- By clicking on the link you will reach the official webpage of RTE Haryana.
- Then enter information like district, ward, name etc.
- Click Search Now
- A list will appear on your screen
Haryana RTE Online Application Form Filling Parents to Special Attention to Parents
- To avoid cancellation of your form, before filling the form carefully read the required documents for filling the form mentioned on the homepage and the details of the documents to be uploaded while filling the form. And definitely upload all the original documents as requested. If faded, xerox copy and illegible documents are uploaded, the form will be rejected.
- If any one of Aadhaar Card / Passport / Electricity Bill / Water Bill / Election Card / Ration Card of child’s father is proof of residence, then registered rent agreement is not required. In case none of the above grounds are present, the registered tenancy agreement – registered tenancy agreement as per Haryana Stamp Act 1958 and deposited in the concerned police station will be considered valid. (Notarized rental agreement will not be valid)
- Take special care that the schools you wish to choose for admission are arranged in the order of your choice while filling the form.
- Submit the form only after checking the complete details carefully again before submitting the form. No corrections can be made after submission of the form.
- If you need guidance regarding filling the form, contact the helpline number of your district mentioned on the homepage.
Haryana RTE Admission Advertisement 2023 Important Link
Haryana RTE in the academic year 2023-24. Online form for admission under Can be filled from (Documents Required to fill the form, Documents to upload when filling out the form, Important Instructions for Parents, School List, Application Status, Print Application and Admit Card) – Click Here
As of my knowledge cutoff in November 2022, the official advertisement for RTE (Right to Education) admission 2023 may not have been released yet. However, once the advertisement is published, it will be available on the official website of RTE Haryana (https://harprathmik.gov.in/) or on the website of the Education Department of the concerned state.
Parents and guardians interested in RTE Admission 2023 are advised to visit these websites regularly for updates and notifications regarding admission process and advertisement. They can stay informed through local news sources or by contacting the concerned authorities in their district or taluk.
FAQ About RTE Haryana 2023-2024
Question: We do not have the birth certificate of the child?
Ans: Parents or guardians should apply for the birth certificate of the child (by visiting the district hospital) before the date of online application.
Question: Child does not have disability certificate?
Ans: Get the certificate of disability as soon as possible by filling the form for the certificate of disability (by visiting the district hospital).
Question: Date of Birth Verification Information
Ans: Birth certificate, Aadhaar card
Question: ID card information (with parent / guardian’s name and photo)
Answer : Aadhar card, Voter ID Card, driving license, PAN card
Question: Address proof details
Ans : Aadhar card, Ration card, Basic address proof, electricity bill
Student registration has been done, now what to do after this?
Ans: After filling the application, submit two copies of the application form and documents to the office of your block education officer. Check the admission status in the result after the lottery. If the name has come in the lottery then go to the school and get admission done.
Question: What is the fee to be paid in the school after getting admission under RTE?
Ans: The admitted student will not have to pay any fee, the fee will be reimbursed by the government to the school.
Question : How many schools can we choose for our child?
Ans: You can select at least one and maximum number of schools from the list which will be shown to you in the form.
RTE Haryana Admission 2023-2024 | Haryana Right to Education Form 2023-2024 PDF Download | RTE Haryana Online Application Form 2023-2024 PDF | RTE Haryana Admission Time Table 2023-2024 | RTE Haryana School List 2023-2024 | RTE Haryana Last Date 2023-2024 | RTE Haryana Application Status | harprathmik.gov.in login | RTE Haryana 2023-2024 Age Limit | RTE Haryana 2023-2024 Documents