Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas Admission Notice 2024-25
NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SAMITI
An Autonomous Organization Under Ministry of Education
Department of School Education & Literacy, Government of India
Online applications are invited for admission to class VI in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas through Selection Test for the session 2024-25.
General Salient features
- Co-educational Residential School in every District.
- Separate Hostel for Boys & Girls
- Free Education, Board and Lodging
- Wide Cultural exchange through Migration Scheme
- Promotion of Sports & Games
- NCC, Scouts & Guides and NSS
- At least 75% Seats in a district will be filled by candidates from rural areas.
- Reservation for SC, ST, OBC and Divyang candidates as per Govt. Norms.
- Minimum 1/3 of the seats are reserved for girl students.
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Official Web Site Link
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test-2024 Propspectus PDF Download
|Click here to submit online application form for class VI Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2024
How to Apply Online JNVST Class 6 Application Form 2024
- Visit the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti via www.navodaya.gov.in.
- Then click on the link ”Online application form for class VI Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2024“
- On Next Page, JNVST Class 6 Application Form 2024 will be open.
- At the time of registration, Study Certificate is required for admission to Class 6.
- Fill all data and upload the required documents and click on the Submit button.
- Note your Registration number and save it.
- Now take the print out of JNVST Class 6 Application Form 2024 for future.
JNVST Class VI Admission 2024-25 Details
JNVST Class 6 Admission 2024-25 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate who is studying class V in a district is allowed to apply for admission to JNV in the same district only. Only the bonafide resident candidates from the district concerned where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has been located and studying class V in the same district are eligible to apply for admission.
- Candidates who have passed class V before the session 2023-24 or repeated candidates are not allowed. NVS has the right to compare the application data of previous year(s) to identify the repeater candidates. If noticed, such candidates will not be allowed to appear for JNVST 2024.
- The candidate must not have been born before 01.05.2012 and not after 31.07.2023. (Both dates are inclusive)
- A candidate seeking admission to class VI must have studied and passed classes III, IV and V from a Govt. /Govt. aided/ recognized school spending one full academic session in each class.
- No candidate is eligible to apply for the selection test for the second time, under any circumstances. Particulars filled by the candidate in the application form will be validated & if the candidate is found repeater, he/she will not be allowed to appear in the selection test. Admit card for such candidates will not be released.
Instructions for the candidates:
Required Documents to Fill JNVST Class 6 Online Application Form:
- The process of submission of online application involves only single stage.
- The reservations to the OBC candidates shall be implemented as per Central List. The OBC candidates not included in Central list should apply as General Candidate.
- Keep the following scanned copies ready before start filling the application in JPG Format Only.
- Candidate’s signature. (Size of signature should be between 10-100 kb.)
- Parent’s signature. (Size of signature should be between 10-100 kb.)
- Candidate’s photograph. (Size of image should be between 10-100 kb.)
- Certificate signed by parent & candidate and verified by Headmaster. (Size of image should be between 50-300 kb.)
- Residence Certificate of the parent Issued by competent Government Authority if candidate does not possess Aadhaar Number
|Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST)
|JNVST Admission for
|JNVST Class 6 Online Application Start Date
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form