Indian government has started its online portal for shopping where army personal can purchase any AFD items online from CSD canteen.
Users are advised to register on the website (https:// afd.csdindia.gov.in) first to buy products from AFD-CSD. It is mandatory procedure. You may follow the registration manual for step by step guide on “new user registration”.
The Afd.csdindia.gov.in login portal registration process is very simple and easy. Here is a detailed step by step guide to help you register and login for the first time.
Step 1 – Open the CSD AFD Online official website https://afd.csdindia.gov.in
Step 2 – Registered users have to login first to search products and place demand. To start the shopping click on “SHOP NOW”
Step 3 – Click on “Not a member yet? Register Now”. This option enables the new users to register on the website.
Before you start registration, make sure to keep the following things with you:
- Grocery / Canteen card
- Pan card
- Mobile number for OTP verification
Step 4 – Enter your mobile number and click on ‘Send OTP’. You will get an OTP. Enter the OTP in the required box
After entering all details of your Name, Grocery Card ID, Grocery Chip number, Employment Status, Organisation, Date of birth, Date of Joining, PAN number etc,
Step 5 – Click on the button ‘Submit’.
- After successful entry of your all particulars, the system will show as below.
- You have been registered successfully. You will receive a notification after Admin approves your login.
- If a new user with username/ grocery card/ PAN number already exists, error screen will be displayed.
- No user can have same details like Username, e-mail etc.
- If the error persists user may contact the help desk.
- If “Date of enrolment / commissioning” is less than 5 years old then users will not be entitled to buy any products.
- Once the form is filled, press “Submit”.
- If the form is correctly filled. User will get the notification as shown.
- User will not be able to login right away. Post submission admin will verify the details and then grant access.
- User will receive the mail upon form submission.
- Login credentials will remain invalid prior to approval
- Once the registration is approved, the user will receive a mail
Step 6 – After Login, user will be prompted to enter OTP sent on their phones.
CSD AFD Online Portal Helpdesk Number:
- Kindly contact SCPL on helpdesk number 0120-4699923 to resolve all issues related to USER registration, USER ADMIN APPROVAL & LOGIN.
- Kindly call CSD Head Office Helpline Numbers 022-35104185, 022-35104186 (during office hours) and message with details on WhatsApp Number +91-9321601308 for issues related to ITEMS, RATES & DEALERS published in the portal.
- For all other queries related to policy issues please call Helpline number of CSD 011-26181892.