OROP Arrears not paid : What to do next?
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE O.R.O.P. ARREARS ?
May be due to the non-availability of the following particulars with your bank, they have not paid. Therefore, please arrange to send the attested proof of the following particulars:-
2. Qualifying service.
4. Date of Birth.
Please take a Xerox copies of the proof, get attested by your Bank’s Manager and send it to the CPPC of your bank by Registered Post immediately.
It is better if you can send the OROP arrears calculation sheet also along with the documents. For OROP calculation sheet, please click here.
Click FAQ on the Home page read the procedure for payment.
Addresses of some important banks and email addresses.
1. State Bank of India, CPPC, 112/4 Kaliamman Koil Street, Virugambakkam, Chennai 92. Email: email@example.com
2. Canara Bank, CPPC, Besavangudi, Bangalore 4. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Indian Bank, CPPC, 66 Rajaji Salai, Chennai 1. Email: email@example.com
4. Indian Overseas Bank, CPPC, Annasalai, Chennai 2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Central Bank of India CPPc, 2nd Floor, MMO Building, MG Road, Fort, Mumbai 400001. Email: email@example.com
6. Corporation Bank, CPPC, Pandeshwar, Mangladevi Temple Road, Mangalore 575001.email: firstname.lastname@example.org :
7. Bank of India CPPC 87A 1st Floor,Gandhibaug, Nagpur 440002. Email; email@example.com
8. Union Bank of india, CPPC, 12th Floor, 239 Vidhan Bhavan Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Bank of Baroda CPPC 13th Floor, 16 Parliament St. New delhi 1. Email: email@example.com
10. Syndicate bank CPPC, 2nd Floor, Manipal Udupi, Karnataka 574104. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org