Haryana State Govt Dearness Allowance pre-revised pay scale/grade pay as per 6th pay commission 139%to 142% w.e.f-01.01.2018
GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA
Dated, Chandigarh, the 8th June, 2018
1. All the Heads of Department and Commissioners of Divisions.
2. All the Deputy Commissioners and Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in Haryana.
3. The Registrar, General Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
Subject:- Payment of Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government Employees continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised pay scale /grade pay as per 6th Pay Commission i.e. 139% to 142% effective from 01.01.2018.
I am directed to invite reference to Finance Department circular letter No. 4/3/2016-5FR/32714 dated 26th October, 2017 on the subject noted above and to say that the Governor of Haryana is pleased to enhance the rate of Dearness Allowance admissible to employees of Haryana Government who continue to draw their pay in the pre-revised pay band /grade pay as per 6th Pay Commission from the existing rate of 139% to 142% of the pay w.e.f. 1st January, 2018.
2. The additional instalment of Dearness Allowance payable under these orders shall be paid in cash to all Haryana Government employees with the salary for the month of June, 2018 to be paid in July, 2018.
3. The payment of arrears of enhanced Dearness Allowance for the month from January, 2018 to May, 2018 shall be made in the month of July, 2018.
4. The provisions contained in para 3,4,5 & 6 in FD’s instructions No. 4/3/2016-5FR/35222 dated 25.11.2016 shall continue to be applicable while regulating Dearness Allowance under these instructions
5. Copy of these orders may also be downloaded from the web site www. finhry. gov. in.
Under Secretary Finance
for Principal Secretary to Government Haryana,